Editing Your Content
Adding YouTube or Vimeo video to your news, blog, about us, or other text sections
- First go to YouTube - navigate to the page where the video you want is located.
- Look for the "EMBED" button & click it.
- A text area with the code you need already selected will show up - as well as some tools for styling and resizing it.
- Make the changes you need, and copy the code.
- Then go to your site, sign in, click "NEW" or "EDIT" to start a new entry or edit an existing one.
- Give your page a title.
- If you are using the WYSIWYG editor (the one with the buttons up top), click the "Source" button.
- If you are not using that editor, just paste in the code to the BODY of the page.
- Save it - and your video will show up on your page.